2011 Ensign Fleet #20
June 16th - June 18th
Dear fellow Ensign Sailors, Please consider spending Father’s Day Weekend with us on Beautiful (and Windy) lake Minnetonka. Ensign Region V Regional Regatta will be hosted this year by Fleet 20 out of the Wayzata Yacht Club. June 16 th – 19th. The Wayzata Yacht Club and Lake Minnetonka is a fantastic venue for racing and is steeped in rich Ensign history. Please come and discover for yourself why Sailing World Magazine ranked the City of Wayzata a top sailing town in the nation.
- NOTICE OF RACE
- Local Directory of Contacts
- ENTRY FORM
- DISCLAIMER FORM
The racing and social event schedule will be as follows:
- Thursday, June 16th
- Noon – 4:00 pm Crane launch at Wayzata Yacht Club
- 3:00-5:00 pm Registration
- 6:15 pm Regular WYC One Design Racing on Main Lake – Tune up race with the beer can race fleet.
- After racing party at WYC.
- Friday, June 17th
- 8:00 am-9:00 am Registration
- 8:30 am Skippers meeting.
- 10:00 am Windward-Leward courses all day on Main Lake. Lunch on the water.
- Friday Evening dinner and beverages at Wayzata Yacht Club.
- Saturday, June 18th
- 9:00 am Skippers meeting
- 10:00 am Race around Big Island.
- 2:00 pm Windward-Leward courses for remainder of afternoon in Wayzata Bay.
- Saturday Evening awards banquet at Shorewood Yacht Club in Excelsior.
Race Tracking Online
This regatta will be monitored by Kattack Equipment provided to participants. Data will be available on Friday and Saturday night for post-race analysis.
Travis W. Van Neste, P.S.
85 Wildhurst Road, Excelsior, MN 55331
Fax (toll free): 866-473-0120
Shorewood - South end of lake
MYC - Main lake
WYC - Center of the known sailing universe